Colorado Snowmobile Tours
Our exciting tours are designed for all ages and ability levels, and travel on over 5,500 acres within a private ranch located in spectacular Glenwood Canyon. Our trails go through pristine forest, offering spectacular views of the entire Glenwood Canyon, Flattops Wilderness, Mt. Sopris and surrounding mountains. We provide personalized snowmobile tours for all ages and abilities. We have two person or single passenger snow machines. Snowmobile riders will be given safety instruction and driving lessons. Snacks and drinks are provided on some tours.
**Online Bookings may have limited availability and times. Please call the office if the online availability or times don’t work for your group.**
All trips are in the hands of Mother Nature. Snow conditions can change overnight, and may affect your reservation. A confirmed reservation does not guarantee appropriate snow conditions. We will contact your group with any information as soon as we can regarding cancellations due to the snow conditions.
The Family Snowmobile Tour
The Family Snowmobile Tour is specially designed for families and first timers. We will introduce you to the sport of snowmobiling in a safe, exciting and informative environment on our private ranch outside of Glenwood Springs. Once you have completed the snowmobile training, your guide will lead you on a journey through magnificent terrain with breathtaking views within spectacular Glenwood Canyon.
- Departs daily 10am, 12pm and 2:00pm
- Tour duration 1.5 hours
- Beginners, families with small children, seniors, inexperienced drivers, double riders.
- Mixed terrain at slightly slower pace.
- Children must be at least 4 ft tall, able to hang on to an adult driver and fit in our smallest helmet.
- Must have a valid full drivers license to operate a single sled.
- Divers with a learners permit must be accompanied by a full licensed adult and must ride a double sled with an adult
- $95.00 Driver / $145.00 Per Passenger Sharing
High Canyon Half day Snowmobile Adventure
Our most popular tour, suitable for all levels of experience. Be thrilled by the sensation of driving or share this mountain experience with a friend as you embark on our classic tour high above Glenwood Canyon. Escape the winter shadows as you meander through our spectacular private ranch onto a mountain top playground with panoramic mountain views. Enjoy a warming treat at a quant mountain cabin and enjoy the views overlooking Glenwood Canyon, the Flat Tops and White River National Forest. This snowmobile tour will leave you truly speechless.
- Departs daily 10am and 2pm
- Tour duration 2.5 hours
- Moderate level
- Adventurous beginners to intermediate drivers, double riders, couples.
- Great mix of moderate terrain.
- Must have a valid full drivers license to operate a single sled
- Divers with a learners permit must be accompanied by a full licensed adult and must ride a double sled
- $155.00 Driver / $200 Sharing
Private custom adventures available. Call for details.
What to Wear on your Glenwood Springs Snowmobiling Adventure
Dress for your Snowmobiling Tour the same way you would for a day of skiing. It’s best to wear layers that can be removed if you become too warm while riding your snowmobile. You’ll also want to bring along ski goggles or sunglasses for eye protection, a hat and warm gloves or mittens. Your camera, sunscreen and a neck gator should round out the list of required equipment. Helmets are provided at our base camp free of charge. Layering with fleece and other synthetic fibers will help keep you warmer and dryer than cotton, which tends to soak up moisture and dries slowly.
Reservations recommended for all snowmobile trips. Call 970-945-7529 to reserve space now!
Trip length and area covered may vary due to weather and trail conditions. GAC offers trips for all budgets and group sizes, please call for details on pricing and availability. Multiple daily departures, group rates for 6 or more.